January 13, 2011

iPhone - Getting Caught Up pt. 1

There are times when I decide not to lug around my SLR (or forget to bring it) and have thus used my iPhone whenever there was something that I wanted to capture. This is part one in a two-perhaps-three-part series of getting caught up with photos in my camera roll. Since I tweeted yesterday that I would post some photos from my most recent California trip, I am starting from now and working my way backward, until I hit the beginning. Here goes nothing.

The first three photos are from early September 2010. They were shot at a beach in the redwoods.




The below photo was taken while I was doing location scouting for the shoot I did with Drew.

 
The last four photos are from the last days of 2010. I went south of San Francisco down Highway 1 with a few friends. We stopped at a few of the pullouts to walk along the beaches and rock formations.




1 comment: