January 16, 2011

iPhone - Getting Caught Up pt. 2

The series is two part. Here are the rest of the photos from my phone. Since I still have a terrible memory for my camera, and I like walking unencumbered, I am sure that there will be more phone photos in the future.

This first shot is of a bristlecone pine in Inyo National Forest. The entrance to the trail is off of the most fun road I have driven in my life, Highway 168 going out of Big Pine, California.


The building in the following photo is in Chicago somewhere. I took a picture of it after meeting up with a friend for a beer a few blocks south of wherever this is.


These concert shots helped me get the gig with SPIN, which you can see by clicking the links below.

SPIN 1
SPIN 2

Both of these photos are from the Lifestyles Pavilion in Columbus, Ohio. The first is of their indoor stage when Vampire Weekend was playing. The second is of their outdoor venue with The Flaming Lips rocking it out that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment